Are there any moms in the Denver / Westminster area?

We move here from St.louis Mo about 4 months ago. And my daughter is still having trouble meeting new kids her age that she can play with on a regular basis. She is kinda shy but wonts some frinds to play with more. and it would be nice to have Another mom to talk to some times.

1battymom84

Asked by 1battymom84 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• try meetup.com for moms groups and playgroups. There is a wonderful bunch of young moms using it in our area. And go to the story hour at your local library plus read the items on their bulletin board. That's how I met a good friend with kids. GL!!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 11:27 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• ok thank you so much.
    1battymom84

Comment by 1battymom84 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Me me me! I live in Westminster. I just moved here almost 2 months ago even though I've lived in Colorado for 2 years now. How old is your daughter? Send me a messege.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Cool I will make sure to message you. my daughter is 5 years old.
    1battymom84

Comment by 1battymom84 (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2011