Cafemoms, ask your husband/boyfriend/fiance/girlfriend/wife/SO for me :)

I'm trying to build up my confidence to dance for my husband. I'm learning a belly dance routine. So, ask your significant other for me this question:

How sexy is belly dancing?

Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• "depends on whose belly" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• just the act of dancing for him is sexy. (this is what dh says.)..and he's probably right, no matter how clumsy or ridiculous i feel doing it. (not bd-ing, just any kind of dancing..two left feet here!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Lol, Mom-2-3-Girlz :p How about YOUR belly? Dur :p The one he loves the best.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I hope you're doing something that **YOU love and enjoy doing...not just something that others think is sexy. If you love and enjoy it and you want to impress your DH...then why worry yourself with others opinions whom you do not even know? Entire populations think it's very sexy and seductive and entertaining, LOL..itsn't that enough? Just wondering.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Also, MY belly will not be showing lol. I don't have a belly dancing get-up and I think the burn-victim-like stretch marks might distract from the movements lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm less than 2 weeks postpartum...I don't think belly dancing from me would do it for ANYBODY at the moment LOL!!!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:14 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Kelly, I really do enjoy it and love it, and I'm a pretty confident woman, but when it comes to actually performing it for my husband I feel really shy. He is as close to asexual as it gets without actually being asexual lol. He doesn't ever really want me (though he's often up for it when I want to fool around), and I need a confidence boost.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• very sexy !!! you should learne the moves and steps so well !!!! gd luck .... and have fun
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:16 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm 10 months postpartum, but I got some serious stretch marks from both my kids, plus laproscopic scars from a surgery I had :( Soooooo.... yeah, my belly isn't very sexy lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He said, you go girl!!!!!!

Answer by older at 11:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2011