Should I let my abusive Ex know how i really feel about him and curse him out now?

I have an ex that keeps trying to comminucate with me. We broke up 4 years ago beacause he was abusive, both physically and pychologically. I stayed with him out of fear, for 10 years....he asked me to marry him but i always thought in the back of my head "HELL NO" i wanted to leave him so bad after the 1st year. it was awful.....my family doesnt know any of this and they think he was great for me.
7 months after I had the courage to breake up with him. I found the true love of my life and 3 years later had a baby with him. Things are great and as I imagined it should be. Im finally happy.
my EXfound out this and went crazy.... called my house- my job with bad things and swearing at me while he crying and screaming....he followed me while I was nursing school, he would be at he library, cafetreria, parking lot. He got a tattoo of my name HUGE on his back. He continually tried communicating with me and asked WHY did I leave. I always talked to him kindly b/c I was scared he would go crazier.....now he keeps sending me messages of Facebook saying things like .... "Im worried about you, ive been having dreams of u...could you be a friend and tell me how you doing"... 1 message prior to this i told him to stop and we could never be friends b/c he was my ex. he agreed.....
Well after all this time I finally have my self esteem and confidance back completely and I just want toREALLY tell him what I feel .... and curse him out!..... im so angry for all those years he was so abusive and unkind.....HE should know...he thinks he was great..... I want closure.... but i wonder is truly sick in the head that he is someone that u cant say something to?? Would he literally fo crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Whatever you do, be sure to include "if you try to contact me again, I will get a restraining order."
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 11:10 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I agree with Dkhilly - do it for closure but tell him this is the end. No more communication. You are done and the abuse is why. Block him wherever possible, like on Facebook. Why should he have access to you anywhere?
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 11:15 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• honestly i would send a long as letter telling he WHY and ending with dont ever contact me in any way again or your going to end up in jail....then go down and file a restaining order and every time he trys report him....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Um your ex is nucking futs, get a restraining order
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:31 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Your ex is crazy, if he contacts you again . . . yes, tell him all the crap he put you through then end it by saying dont EVER contact me again or the police WILL be involved (just make sure you're not alone, if you tell him face to face, just in case he does go crazy) But I would also at least file a complaint with the cops just so it's on file & if it becomes a regular thing, then a restraining order can be filed (cuz everything will be on file) - Good Luck with it all & happy that your finally happy:)
    Ellie15

Answer by Ellie15 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Definitely don't communicate with him. It may feed the fire. Get a personal protection order and leave it at that.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 11:48 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would save up and document all communication he has sent you. I would send him 1 message saying something like "I left because you were physically and mentally abusive to me and I DID NOT deserve to be treated like that!!! The past is over and done so do not contact me again or I WILL call the police and I WILL get a restraining order!" Then I would delete and block him from my numbers, or to be safe change to a new or unlisted phone number and ask that mutual friends/family do not give the number out to him!
    Good luck, I hope he will leave you alone and move on with his life!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011