Do you live in Florida ?? My cousin killed in Florida...I am looking for more information

I don't know what county in Florida she lived in. Her name was Candice Wilberg daughter of Marsha Wilberg. Her boyfriend beat and stabbed her, then he went on a high speed chase and went head on to a semi committing suicide. This happend 12-11-08.
Any information would help me to deal with this a little better, as I live in Utah and cannot find anything on line...thank you for you time.

junecrab

Asked by junecrab at 4:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• google her name, i did that with a girl i knew. im really sorry for your loss your in my prayers.
    AriaxKatriina

Answer by AriaxKatriina at 4:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I thought that happened in Ohio? I will google too.
    Anonymous

• http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8052517&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry for your loss.
    MathMom28

Answer by MathMom28 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I'm in Hillsborough county and don't see the story here, I'm sorry.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION ANONYMOUS. THAT WAS HER. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. AND GOD BLESS.
    junecrab

Answer by junecrab at 5:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• How do you not know your cousin's name? Or, how does your family not know any information? Do you have a really big extended family or were you guys not close? I'm sorry for your family's loss. My aunt was murdered years ago
    Anonymous

• You are very welcome. I'm so very sorry for your loss and it was no problem looking that up for you. I was familiar with the story since I live in Ohio. Sending you big HUGS!

hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Aw woman I'm so sorry to hear this, I hate when these things happen. I'm really sorry that you've lossed another loved one,seems so unfair. I love you and will always be here for when you need a love you signshoulder to cry on or a BIG BEAR hug,hang in their all will be well,soon we will be with the ones we love. With Much Love, Margie

MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• wow....I am sorry to hear that....I am here in FL but I am pretty oblivous to alot that goes in the news, but it looks like you got info on it anyway.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2008