What do you think about this?

We don't have any money for anything extra for Fathers Day so we are going to get "Dada" a gift later :) But I wanted to do something for when he gets home from work so I thought maybe making a cake and letting my 2 1/2 year old decorate it with a tube of blue frosting I have. What do you think? Is that something a Daddy might like or is it only something Mamas think is adorable? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Holidays

• Men like cake, too.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• do men like food? uh yes lmao. he will love it. usually i give my husband food presents bc he is not much into material things
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Well I know he will like eating the cake Lol I mean would he like the part about my son decorating it or are guys really not into that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• of course they would like that. have your son make a card too and call it a day. i wouldn't get anything else especially if money is tight.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My dh would be very happy to get a cake decorated by his kids, he would feel they loved him enough to make him something, he says anyone can go out and buy anything but it means more when you make it with your hands and heart... he is sappy like that though!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My hubby would love it.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 11:45 AM on Jun. 18, 2011

• my boo would like that . . but as for your hubby, does he like cake? . . make sure it's his favorite kind . .
    BeautifulMomof1

Answer by BeautifulMomof1 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Are you making his favorite cake?
    Nothing in the world wrong with that. Everyone likes gifts (well, normally) but when there just isn't enough funds, sometimes just doing something nice for your loved one is just great!! It's about showing the love! IMHO. How about a favorite meal too? Men DO love food!
    GL and have fun!

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i think just the thought that you are thinking of him and including son in it will make his heart swell with love for you both ----thats better then any gift no matter what price -----
    needtochat

Answer by needtochat at 8:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2011