how do u like your men?

i like mine 2 have a little bit of meat on them and some muscles how do u like urs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• mine has an active and heav lifting job so he has got great legs and butt arms and chest arent bad either. Skinny guys cant keep you warm with they give you a big hug lol
    pen

Answer by pen at 6:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree with you im not really into super skinny guys although my ex husband was..... anyway but I do like a little meat and muscles like you said and also nice eyes and smile!! But I always seem to go for the guys that I dont think are my type!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Mine likes to work out. I never knew I liked it until I felt his muscles. LOL but he wants to get built like guys like Arnold Swarchnegger (sp) but he knows there's no freaking way he can without steroids! I also would not want a really skinny one.. I mean I don't wanna feel as if I'm crushing him just by hugging him.. lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• LOL.. well I married a man with steely blue eys, nice thighs and a truck..that just about does it for me..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I like my man to not be abusive to me and not have affairs. Not be selfish with the money.(As in go get a job and help me pay the bills selfish Or you want money go get a job selfish).

Answer by louise2 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Tall, thick, and muscular.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 4:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Physical attraction is great, But over time it deteriorates, you know we all get old..

Answer by louise2 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When you're 20something you aren't thinking about that he will be bald someday, or his butt will sag and his jaws will get flappy. You don't realize even that he will get bushes over his eyes and out his ears. Obviously what is on the inside matters most...but physical attraction is important too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I am attracted to all types, but overall if you put my men together, my type would be: skinny, big nose, out of work or an artist of some kind, emotionally unavailable, substance abuser. lol.

Just before I met my husband, I was having a conversation with my daughter about how my absolute favorite was black hair and green eyes... My hubby is tall and thin with beautiful eyes and a great smile. He is smart and kind and one of the most unselfish, uncontrolling men I've ever met.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I like fit and atheltic, clean cut, and look like they've spent some time in the sun. Love blonde and redhead men. ( think Kevin McKidd or Paul Walker).
    My DH is my type for the most part. He's kinda on the short side ( only 5'8), but fits everything else. And to top it off, he's getting better looking as he gets older.
    I got such a sweet deal when I married him, lol!!!!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 5:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008