Want a baby idk when i ovulate

I have a son already .... but I want to have another baby Idk when I ovulate I get my period regularly my cycle is 28-30 I have been trying for a year already with no results thanx for any comments

pink310

Asked by pink310 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• There are two pretty basic and easy ways to track when you are most likely ovulating--using your cycle, you can narrow it down a bit, but to be more specific the easiest at-home ways are to check your cervical mucus--you can totally google how to do it, or buying an ovulation test kit that works similar to a pregnancy kit and peeing on a stick every morning. There is also the BBT method, which involves taking your temperature...but I think the other two are easier.

thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 12:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Read the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I believe after 7 days of your period you ovulate when you notice egg white looking discharge you are ovulating (your fertile) good luck and hope you get what you want.;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We used a Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor with #3.....I found out that I wasn't ovulating until around day 18, unstead of 14 like they usually say... Got pregnant 2nd or 3rd month using it,,,,after trying for a long time...
    OctMommyof3

Answer by OctMommyof3 at 12:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It will explain to you how to check your temperature and cervical fluid every day so you can know for sure when you ovulated. TCOYF has a website where you can chart your findings online; it makes it really easy.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 12:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Get the book "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" and a fertility monitor. I used OPKs cause they weren't as pricey. Good luck!
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 3:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2011