Purposely skipped my period this month and have a question...

I have been on the pill for the last 8 or 9 years, the only I didn't take them was during my two pregnancies. This month I was supposed to start on Father's Day - DH chose to go to Water World, so the last thing I wanted to deal with was tampons while we were there. So, I decided to start a new pack right away to skip my period tomorrow. This is my first time ever doing this...

My question is:
My packs were always starting on Sunday, so this will change my starting day now, right? So I'll just keep going as I was before where I start my new pack when I am done with the placebo pills, right?

I hope this makes sense...

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• Just keep going. Follow the new pack all the way through to the placebos again. You should still start on a Sunday next month. Be prepared for a heavy cycle! IME anyway.
    Anonymous

• Yep...that is my understanding...you just skip the placebos and go straight to the next pack of pills.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yep you skip the placebos and then start the new pack right from that point. Then just take them as you normally would.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• skip the placebos and start the new pack as normal. then after this month and the placebos start the new pack.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011