Dont knoow when to test?

i had a c section a month n two almost three weeks ago... my man n me had sexlike around the third week from the day of the c section. my docto told me it was okay as long as i was comfortable... the thing is i didnt know i could get pregnant right away after havin a baby. yes i knoow dumb of me but it is my first baby. anyways me and my man had sex on the 24th of may and he camed inside me... and now i was wonderin if i could get pregnant? and if so when can i test if idk when my period will start again after having my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• girly i had my daughter in novmeber and we werent using any type of BC and i am 4 months prego. it is possible. my last period was feb and found i was was prego on april 1st. so it could be possible i use the first response that are the best good luck

i was suppose to start my period march 24th and i didnt and i dint want to take a test so i waited untilt he 1st and took one.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Of course you could be, you had sex and you are more fertile right after giving birth. Since it's been almost a month since you had sex you can test. I am the oldest of 8 children with 4 years in between me and the youngest. My mom had her children in 3/67, twins in 1/68, 11/68, 9/69, twins in 5/70 (born 2 mos. early) & her last child in 3/71. My mom ended up having a hysterectomy in May of 1971 because of issues with her uterus due to so many pregnancies so quickly which is the only reason she didn't have more children. Can you imagine 8 children between newborn and 4? My mom was beside herself with running after 8 young children and we all suffered because of it. Wait to have sex....use protection...be smart!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2011