What time do you get up to do your workout? ( For those who actually workout...c'mon ladies let's get off our butts just move, shake that booty ;)

my dh and I made a change a year ago and decided to walk/jog everyday or whenever his schedule permits us...lol well when he has to work I slack off...lol I try to catch up on stuff but we also made a change on drinking lots of water no more sodas (only once in awhile) not like it used to be EVERYDAY and omg what a difference we actually lots a lot of our tire tube we had but yet we do not have a rock hard stomach but hey our clothes fit more comfortable... So ladies even though I feel the best time to workout is early in the morning do whats best work for you andstick to it...we did now its part of our life ;)
We usually get up at 6:00am get the kids ready for school and then go do our thing but now that the kids are out of school we all go together.
just wanting to share I feel like I just took off rambling...lol I feel great today we did 4 miles it's hot here in TX but as long as you keep well hydrated it's all good.
Have a great day ladies and thanks for listening to me babble...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• DH is in nursing school and works full time and we've found the only time available to walk is in the mornings. So we pile all the kids in strollers and go walking at about 6am every morning!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I do it in the afternoon. I have never been a morning person.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I do it in the morining after breakfast. older DD is watching cartoons for and hour and the baby is asleep, I vaccuum, do the dishes throw in a load of laundry and work out for about 40 minutes
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I get up at 5:45 and start walking with my walking buddy at 6. This is the only way I can literally fit in my exercise- I love it too- I get it done with and over with and I don't have to think about it for the rest of the day. Honestly, if I didn't do it first thing in the morning, it would not get done.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 1:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I vary my work out all day but its all on a certain schedule I box and run and swim and ride a bike I have also started boxing, mma and I have 60 more pounds to lose so its all good.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We are still trying to find the time that works for us
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I currently get up around 7AM to work out, but I need to creep that number earlier and earlier, to at least 6. My runs are getting longer as I train for a half-marathon, so I need to make room for the extra time. If I don't make it happen in the mornings, it doesn't happen!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• On weekdays I get up at 6:00 am. Friday's I think will be my days off so I get up at 8:00. Then on the weekends it's 7:00. This is me working on a new schedule though so I can't say that it will stick, but so far I like it.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I dont have a set time for workouts,my personal timeclock is midnight to midnight. So i watch my calories and work out when I can ,it gets done daily.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• i do it after work.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011