What are you doing for your hubby for fathers day?

Nothing like waiting till the last minute!

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 12:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we gave him his gifts this morning...which he loved, i think! and let's see..i'm going to pick up some ribs today for him to grill tomorrow..because he knows i likes my bbq ribs! (his idea, ladies..its not all about me, after all! lol!)

oh and i'll probably bake a carrot cake for him/favorite today.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• lol video game that he wants... and a breaker box for his shed so he can finally have power out there to run his tools with!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 1:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• the same thing he did for me on mothers day.....nothing lol. We are going out to dinner though tonight, but that is cause my birthday is monday and he works on mondays and then sunday figured it would be packed for fathers day so we are going out tonight and I can't remember the last time we had alone time just the 2 of us so I am taking my time eating dinner tonight lol. This will probably be the lsat time I get alone time for a while because I have a baby due in a month and a half lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He went up north fishing with his dad. I gave him a fishing trip! LOL
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Last night DD and I took him shopping and let him pick out his gifts. Tonight we're making a blueberry pie and blueberry sugar cookies for him. Tomorrow we're just going to lay around all day and just spend time together.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011