I feel that I have become way too codependent on my DH

My DH and I have been arguing alot lately I feel as if I'm constantly watching the clock waiting for his return from work oh and heaven forbid he be late cause I get pissed really easy and been gripping alot at him about it ... he works nights and alot of time they work over I've asked him to call if he's gonna be late but he never does he calls sometimes during his breaks and what not I know he's not cheating ... he car pools with his cousins and I get the 411 from everyone... so that's not the issue my problem is every time he says he'll be home at a certain time he's late ... and I call and his excuse is we worked over we're almost to his cousins where they meet to share rides ... they live 15 min from my house and then he takes 40 min to get home... by then I'm like wtf I'm getting to the point where I get mad I wake up during the night its not good or healthy for me because I have broken sleep.  I know I'm over reacting but I can't seem to stop. and last night to make matters worse he started being a start _ _ _ and just pissed me off more!!!!!

traren

Asked by traren at 1:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Traren, it may be that you're clinging too tightly and driving him off. Marriage is a partnership, NOT a joining at the hip.

But it's also rude of him not to let you know when he's going to be late; you don't know if he's bleeding to death somewhere.

Happy medium. He needs to call when he's heading home. You need to NOT call unless he's more thanan houir late and hasn't called.

And remove your clocks till you get over this.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You are going to have to find something to do with your time.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2011