What makes YOUR dad the BEST?!??!

Well... he had the same WINNING sense of humor and personality as I do.. what's not to love?!?!

RIP Dad

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• his middle daughter!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• What makes my dad the best is hes smart, funny and he taught me how to cook and would let me and my sister paint his finger nails ( and go out in public with them painted lol ) he would let us cut his hair and put make up on him :) Hes just all around the best dad that I could ask for..

I'm sorry for your loss I bet he was a great dad
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Mine was the best because he did the job when it wasn't his to do. :) My father was a no show dead beat and my Grandpa filled the spot better than a girl could have asked. He passed away when I was 12 but left enough of an impression that I have never felt like I was without a Dad.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• thank you :) momma

aww so nice!! I love hearing these things!! this year I really miss my dad.. I think it's because he never got to see his 1st and only granddaughter :( He passed away 3 years ago this august 14...and my DD was just born this year ..so she never will get to meet her pop pop .. :( but yes my dad was great.. he was a riot.. :)
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011