Whould you cheat on your hubby if you found out he had an affair

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• No i wouldnt stoop to his level
    Because im better then that and i was raised with more respect than that.
    AriaxKatriina

Answer by AriaxKatriina at 5:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• if i wanted to stay with my husband, i think that is the only way i would be able to get over it.
    Anonymous

• You know it would be fun... but no...two wrongs don't make it right.
    It depends what kind of morals u have.
    Anonymous

• Nope I would definitely be the bigger person! Then I would always know that my conscious was clean.
    Anonymous

• nope but you can bet id be getting a divorce. That is one thing in a relationship i dont put up with. There is no good reason to ever cheat on your spouse if your unhappy talk about it or leave.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It would come up in my mind but it is true that two wrongs don't make a right. That affair would lead to me leaving him or actually forgiving him, but I think if I also cheated it would only make everything worst. I've never cheated and he has in his past relationships but I only wouldn't trust him again if he cheated on me. The saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater" depends on if it applies to me. If you are going through this alone and need to decide whether or not you should have an affair, maybe its time for you two to either separate for a while. If you feel as if you can't forgive him, however, then by all means end this relationship.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Answered at 4:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 by: Mommy2B04
    nope but you can bet id be getting a divorce. That is one thing in a relationship i dont put up with. There is no good reason to ever cheat on your spouse if your unhappy talk about it or leave.

Ditto
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No-you might think it would make you feel better but it won't-been there and it was a bad idea-I wish someone would of told me that it doesn't help or fix anything.
    momsrock13

Answer by momsrock13 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It wouldn't make you feel better even if there is no chance of salvaging the marriage. You are hurt and feel betrayed so you need to focus on "you" and your feelings & how you can move on. I had a close friend cheat on her cheating husband & she felt dirty and ashamed. Keep your dignity and you will be the one on top. If your marriage is over then wait & you will find the "right" person in time and not just a "fling"....If you want to stay with your husband then go for counselling to work through the issues that brought your relationship to this point. Best of luck!!!
    Anonymous

• heck no there is no way anyone is going to "force" me to be something/someone I am not. I wouldn't be able to ever look at myself in the mirror again or face my children....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008