Pregnant or not?

So, I am 2 days late, 6 negative pregnancy test and nipples are pointy & sensitive? I thought may be, it was thyroid problems but i looked up the symptoms and I dont fit no where in them... I wish I had insurance to go and see the doctor. I had medicaid but I got dropped after my miscarriage... what is going on?

MzWhitnei

Asked by MzWhitnei at 1:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait another week and take a test again. I was was 9 days late this last cycle ( I am never late) I had sore nipples and was so tired. After a billion neg tests....Af came. Possibly, you cycle changed a little this month.

When was you miscarriage?
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Possible STD or infection. Your also testing really early
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You probably tested too early , try again in a week or so. Is sensitive nipples your only symptom...besides AF being late? Your body could be trying to adjust after the miscarriage.kwim
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• The miscarriage was last year around this time...
    MzWhitnei

Comment by MzWhitnei (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yes and you are due March 10th with twins...a boy and a girl who will weigh 4#2oz. and 3#14oz. and they will both be 18 in. long. You will name then Ayden James and Arielle Juliet. I know this because I am psychic. J/K....unless you take a test...NO ONE can tell you if you are pregnant!!!!!! If tests came up negative you very well MAY BE but it's too early to test. Wait until July, if you are late test again and if the result is still negative see a Dr.. NO ONE HERE cane tell you if you are or are not pregnant UNLESS you haven't had sex in 3 or more mos.. Then the answer would be no.
    Anonymous