• In the Spotlight:

WHY???

Why do people have to come on here and be so rude!!!!!!??????!!!!!! Get a life, we are here to help eachother!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• People need to grow thicker skin. If you are complaining about this, you are not coming on for support, you are coming on to be coddled.
    Anonymous

• I know, right??!?!? I hate that . I can't say anything w/o someone trying to contradict me. ARGHH!
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• No actually nobody has bashed on me or been rude to me, I see them doing it to others!!!!!!!! That is BS, and obviously its people like you!
    Anonymous

• Wow, who's being rude now? :)
    Anonymous

• Some people are just not that tough. And if a chick needs to be coddled I think it's out duty to make her feel at peace and reassure her.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Better question, why is this asked on a daily, sometimes hourly basis? There are rude people IRL, too. Just ignore it and go on about your day. Unless of course you ask a question and ALL you get are people who disagree with you - then you need to consider what it is that makes everyone so agressive/disagreeable. Its not always those answering the question who are in the wrong.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Really? They have mother's. Go to them to be coddled. You are airing your business on the internet, expect to get conflicting responses.
    Anonymous

• Its not just about conflicting responses...you are totally intitled to your opinion, but you don't have to be a hag about the answer!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Tell me exactly where I am being a "hag" right now? I am confused. I read my response as stating my opinion. If you are reading it as me being a "hag", enlighten me. I don't see it.
    Anonymous

• "Really? They have mother's" is that really appropriate or necissary for that matter??? Do you have to take it that far???
    Anonymous