I am so pissed off (language warning)

ok, long story short, our marriage is about to fall apart cuz we cant stand each other anymore, and were trying to learn to like each other again, but we live in ar, and right now he's in alabama with a friend (they left at 7 last night to go to atlanta ga to pick up a friend that wanted to live here which i am ok with) BUT my deal was he has to txt me bak whenever i txt him or at least answer the god damned phone.

and he isnt. fucking dick. and theyre getting into memphis so i KNOW the lil bastard has reception. >.> if he doesnt call or txt in the next 30 minutes im going to soooooo go postal on him when he comes home......if i even let him in the door......i have the only key. well hell, he'd like that, that way he can play vid games with his friend all night >.> motherfucker......

im pretty pissed.........

the reason im so angry is because when dd2 was 2 weeks old he lied to me about his work hours and went to this friends house and did god knows what for 20 hours that week. while i had a 2 yr old and a newborn while trying to breastfeed. THATS WHY. And if it were ME, he'd get an immediate response. hes not partying. hes not even DRIVING. hes in the passengers seat. and theres no excuse. his FRIEND answers his g/fs texts when hes at our house so i dont see why he cant in the passengers seat of a car on a roadtrip......

am i right to be angry? considering he was fine with me always txting him and promised to respond asap?

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 1:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe something happened, like he forgot his charger and his phone died?

I don't know your situation, and I don't know his. Yes, I would be upset if I had made those terms with my husband and he didn't follow through, but I would also realize that there's a reason why it happened. I would like to encourage you to try to stay calm about it and when he gets back, find out what his excuse was for not responding, and then decide if his reason isn't good enough, to then go postal on his ass :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You need to calm down, and chill, and LET THIS GO! I know how it feels to get that pissed off, however, it does no one any good. If your marriage is over, then let it be over. Don't call him, don't text him, don't communicate with him. Here is an example someone once told me and it is SOOOOOO very true! When one is chasing, the other is running!!! He is the puppeteer and you are his puppet, and he pulls the strings, and you dance. Don't you know the more you chase, the more he runs???????????? Back off, let it go, and do for you! He is done, so you need to be done as well! As soon as you start going in the other direction, he will probably try to contact you, and that is up to you whether you talk, or not. But, when you change your thought process and change direction, watch what happens. If he doesn't come running, then you keep running in the opposite direction and FIND SOMEONE WHO IS WORTHY!!!!!!
    Lynda-Lou

Answer by Lynda-Lou at 3:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• And why are u with him? U guys don't like each other u said, and he doesn't respect u at all.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Take a chill pill honey, my husband is a truck driver and I deal with this all the time, and believe or not, he loses calls all the time, right now he has two phones and I can get to him on one, when the other doesnt. So just clam down, maybe he lies alot because you make a big deal out of the little things. Give the man a break, its good to miss your huddy every onces in a while, for now do something else. Make him think about you, make him miss you. Because you going postal on him is not going to help your marriage. It's just going to push him away!
    MsVanqueOsg

Answer by MsVanqueOsg at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• it sounds like there is no trust and respect in this marriage. those are the very lifelines of any relationship. if it is impossible to restore both of those, it might be best to move on. counseling is also a good step if both of you want to fix the problems.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He could be sleeping, he could have the radio up and not know about the text. The car could have broke down. They could have had an accident.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Your anger seems a bit extreme over him not texting you or answering.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011