Did anyone feel menstrual cramps at this stage?

I'm 23 wks along and I'm having menstrual cramps in my lower abdomen and lower back normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I had cramps like that I ended up miscarrying, but I was not as far along as you. Here's a bump to see if anyone else has a "good" answer for you. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I did feel some cramping. My doctor chalked it up to braxton-hicks but, keep your doctor posted. I've had the misfortune of miscarrying and the cramping is similar to menstrual cramps. Take it easy. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. If he brushes you off make a scene. Get him to test you.
    Laya-Lou

Answer by Laya-Lou at 5:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I had some cramping, but if it becomes severe or on a regular basis then you should def. call your doctor or make a hospital trip to be safe.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My BH feel like horrible period cramps, so I never really know if they're real or not. I've been to L&D several times for false labor or BH. It started at around 20 or so wks for me too. So it could be normal, but i would definitely call your OB and get checked out just in case, because you just never know.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i had menstrual cramps my entire pregnancy.. they got worse towards the end. i ended up delivering my baby at 35 weeks.
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008