Do y'all get along with your mom?

The good and the bad? just curious...My mom and I have a decent relationship but sometimes I feel like pulling my hair out.

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 2:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Very much so, she is my best friend behind my husband.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• That is awesome Mel :) glad we are lucky like that
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• HUGS to pink
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Nope. She is seriously dellusional, selfish, plays favorites and would not give me a dollar for a soda. Shes all about her husband who she left me in CA for to move to TX to marry when I was 17 and pregnant. I tried to get along with her. My grandma really raised me along with my aunt and my mom recently told me shes in counseling bc they were mean to her, whatever, they had to raise me. She also is mean to my autistic son and told him belonged in a mental institution when he was 7. Now at 17,straight A's , devout christian, great kid he told them he remembers them so now they wont talk to him. He offended them LOL. Oh and did I mentioned they told me last week I mean nothing to them? So yeah no.

Answer by gemgem at 2:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• @Gem that stinks but at least you have family you enjoy =)
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Absolutely NOT. I tolerate her...shes lucky i even let her come around me and my family. She put me through a lot when I was a kid...she chose drugs, alcohol, and men over ME. (I was only 7 years old). Now that I'm all grown up she wants to "be a mom"! She tries to tell me how to raise my son...its just frustrating! She expects me to stop everything Im doing to cater to her needs and yet when I was a kid she couldnt even feed me! Okay i wont go into all that but NO i dont get along with my mother.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• @Yer I am so sorry huge hugs
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2011