How would you feel?

How would you feel if your BFs family was rude to you? Would you just put up with it or tell them off. My BFs cousin kinda got us together in a way so I dont wanna say much to her bc my Bf and her are like siblings bc her parents raised him for a while bc he didnt get along with his stepdad. Well she messaged me the other night on FB and was like dang girl you are in a bad mood I will leave you alone. i never even said anything to her so i dont know what she was even talking about..I felt like saying well fine then leave me alone since she started the whole thing. Sometimes she butts her nose in to our business and I dont wanna just completely be mean but she thinks comments are directed at her when they arent. They are just general..What should i do here i dont wanna push her away from my bf bc thats like his only family..??

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• What you've said here doesn't show me that she's been overtly rude to you, but it does sound like the two of you don't get along too well. That said, the family being rude wouldn't bother me as much as my DH not sticking up for me. If his family had been rude to me, he would have been dealing with it and that's one of the many reasons I married him.

If your boyfriend doesn't stick up for you with his family, that's a bigger issue than his family just being rude.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• if u really want honesty trust in god only god can handle this situation
    asmiley2002

Answer by asmiley2002 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011