THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING AND I WOULD LIKE 2 WEAR HEALS. I HAD A C SECTION DONE 3 1/2 WEEKS AGO. IS IT BAD IF I WEAR HELS?

HEALS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why would it matter? They're just shoes....
    Anonymous

• I was in a formal and heels two weeks after my last child was born by C-section..as long as you feels up to it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Try them on at home. Walk around your house with them on and see how you feel during and after. If you feel stress on your tummy and it hurts you'll have your answer. You could start off the night feeling fine and then regret wearing heels later on. Take a pair of flat comfy shoes with you just in case. It's not like you don't have an excuse for wearing flats. In the end your health and well being should trump style!! Take care of you!!
    Laya-Lou

Answer by Laya-Lou at 5:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• everyone said i was crazy, i wore hels during my pregnancy and even after my c section... i left the hospital in hels...
    sexymommy87

Answer by sexymommy87 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• As long as you are comfortable and don't hurt yourself while wearing them, why not!! Go for it!! :)
    Anonymous