Anyone else the only normal person in the family?

My family is so screwed up, I am seriously the only one on the straight and narrow. I don't generally have a whole lot to do with them when things are crazy. As I've gotten older I have learned to not let them pull me into the middle of their issues. This week has been tough though and I've found that when I am affected by the drama that I have no one to tell about it. My husband doesn't get it because he doesn't deal with the same type of stuff. It got me wondering if their is a group on here for the white sheep of the family? LOL If not I was thinking about starting one. Would anyone be interested in a group like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I would swear I just wrote this! I tell people all the time I am a white sheep from a black sheep family. This past week there has been so much family drama I blew up and my uncle. Told him to keep me out of it. (he wasnt bringing me in it but my mom and him were fighting a lot)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I don't speak to my family because of their drama.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I have a couple unusual people in my family, but even though I am the most normal, they aren't too bad.

Answer by Bmat at 3:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• oh yeah!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• hey you are talking about me
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Lots of weird people in mine and dh's family, Ha I don't get involved in their drama and stuipity even when they try and bring us in into it. we just sit and laugh at the dumb things they do, but I have a dh who has his on weird family so he knows what it is like..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• hahhah yes me
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2011