how do i get over it... i want more kids....

i was in labor for 35 hours, they tryed to give me an epidural 3 times because they weren't working. Then they decided to do a sea-section. the pain killer for that didnt work either. I did very good though that though... i could feel all the pain, all the cutting.. everything. but i did good i was able to concentrate enough to keep from my chest down still, while the top half of me was shacking like a paint mixer.... meanwhile my husband freaking out and yelling at the doctors. honestly i would do labor with know epidural, before doing a sea section, again... but they say my boby would be able to handle labor. so when ever i have my next child they are gonna automatically do sea-section... Having that sea-section was the worst experience of my life, and im scared out of my mind to ever do it again....

sexymommy87

Asked by sexymommy87 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its hard to find drs now days who will do a vaginal birth after a c section and even then depending on why you had a c section they wont do it. I had a tragic first delivery myself was in labor for a long ass time and had a c section in the end i could feel everything to they couldnt wait for me to go numb it was a emergency.
    The second time around was a shedualed c section and it was way different no pain no shaking it was actually very easy and recovery was easier to so try not to let it scare you. it will be ok.
    Anonymous

• find a new doc.
    Anonymous

• tell them what hell you went through the last time and you want 2 do this one natural if they won't allow it go 2 a different doc
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Why didn't they give you general anesthesia? It would have knocked you out completely.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008