I HAVE REALY THIN EYEBROWS AND CANT NOTICE THEM MUCH. WHAT CAN I PUT ON TO MAKE THEM DARKER AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT?

EYEBROWS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• A simple eyebrow pencil by Maybelinne. They are red and usually two in a pack They are inexpensive and found at any drugstore, target,walmart,kmart. If your hair is dark buy the dark brown or black. If it is really light use the light brown. Don't draw them on. Hold the pencil and brush it in the opposite way thwe hair grows until they are darkened to your taste. then smooth the brow down.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I found the best way to get nice eyebrows is buy a brown color of eye shadow and a wedge eyebrow brush. Tap the brush to the eyeshadow and "draw" your eyebrow at an angle with the brush. Looks way better and less messy than eyebrow pencils.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• How is an eyebrow pencil messy?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not as thick when you apply it, and my suggestion is easier to remove.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not if you apply it the way I described. It is a very natural look. No 'drawn on' look.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree that eyebrow pencils get messy...at least for me...I manage to rub my eyes or something and smudge it across my face. I would dye what you have if you can...aside from that, the eye pencils or powder do help but either way you go you'll have to be careful and watch them. They're also getting a lot better with permanent make up too! Something to look into anyway!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Brow Definers www.youravon.com/dustydunn Right now, on SALE buy one get one for $1.99
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:14 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• You can use a brown eyeliner pencil to darken and shape then trace them with a concealer. Heres an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGMZi1_-kDI

mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Me too, but anything I've ever tried putting on 'em just looks phoney--or down right scary! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• you should use li brow... it definitilly makes your eyebrows thicker. ever since ive been pregnant my eyebrows went thin!! out of all things it extremely upset me i used this product and it definitily works..
    neewmom1982

Answer by neewmom1982 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2009