Female ejaculation?

What is female ejaculation? How do you make it happen?

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• It is when fluid from arousal squirts from the vagina...just like a man.

it happens to me when I get a lot of g-spot stimulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Man I wish I could squirt. It seems so sexy to me.... As the PP said it it when the woman expels a noticeable amount of clear liquid form the vagina. there is suspicion it is related to the female prostate.
    Anonymous

• I think this happend to me two days ago, i thought i just peed on him, but i looked it up and now im convinced it was me squirting.
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• As others have stated, it is a clear fluid that squirts from your vagina. A lot of women have the capability to do it, but don't realize it. More often than not, they hold it back because it almost gives you the same sensation you get when you have to pee. A lot of g-spot stimulation helps. But also relaxing, and just "going with the flow" so to speak. (no pun intended, really!)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Is it more intense than a regular orgasm? Could a woman be squirting without realizing it? Im asking because my orgasms vary in intensity and sometimes are so strong and last a long time with several spasms or whatever you wanna call it, I wont go into detail here just wondering if the whole squirting thing is happening without making a big production of itself .. Or mess or whathaveyou..
    Anonymous

• The intensity of the orgasm has really nothing to do with it anon. And if you did squirt, there will be a mess and will be no doubt that you have done it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Ok thank you.
    Anonymous

• Anon: Every woman is different! That being said, the amount of fluid that a female squirts can vary from person to person, and instance to instance. I've had a few times where I've made a giant mess, as Jademom said, and other times where it's just been one quick, small burst. Also, me personally, yes, I tend to be more likely to squirt when my orgasms are more intense. But like I said, every woman is different!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It sounds gross .. If we all have the capability but it has nothing to do with intensity then why would we even want to squirt if we could? My orgasms are awesome, I seem to come harder and longer than my boyfriend, I have more muscle contractions and ride it out for so much longer than him, so whats all the fuss about squirting?
    Anonymous

• Here's the real story. About 30% of women are squirters. Not everyone can do it. Yes, everyone has a g-spot, but not everyone retains fluid the same way. The fluid is ejaculated thru the URETHRA, not the vagina. It's a clear slippery fluid, kind of like a man's pre-cum. Some women who squirt don't realize it. They only release a drop or 2 of fluid, and they believe this is part of the "puddle" that's usually left over after sex- the combination of your fluids. Other women can squirt up to a cup or 2- these are the ones you'll see in porn and like, I dunno, the Howard Stern show or something. If you DO make a mess, playing in the shower or tub is always a good alternative- no sheets to change!
    It doesn't necessarily mean is a better orgasm, and if you can't do it you are not a sexual defective or something, and no, your honey can't MAKE you do it because not everybody can. It's like wiggling your ears- you got it or you don't
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2011