Health Insurance for my 3 month old...

My three month old son has no inserance. It was cancelled when his father quit his job. His Father walked out on him when he was two weeks old. How do I get insurance for him??? Where do I go or who do I call???

BabyConnor7258

Asked by BabyConnor7258 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Health

• local hospitals might know of a program. worst case get on wic or welfare. do what you have to.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You can get the State insurance called Medicaid for your son...and maybe you too if you have low income. I hope you can get something for at least the baby soon! And go after the dad....the State will make him provide insurance for the baby.
    Charmedmommy82

Answer by Charmedmommy82 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't know where you are but here in PA all children are covered by the state. At no or low cost. Call your local welfare office and ask what they have...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Try to see if your child is eligable for Medicaid.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2008