Sharp pains

I started having sharp pains in my pelvic area yesterday. It was actually so bad that I was hunched over walking in the store yesterday. Ughhh! I am out of pocket, so it's not easy to go to the doctor. I also came home and slept from the afternoon til morning. Still feeling yucky. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Health

• Get insurance,get a job!!!!!! lazy!!!!
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor. It sounds like you have ovarian cysts (got a thick, white discharge?). If it isn't that, it may be an STD.
    vampporcupine

Answer by vampporcupine at 5:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It could be a variety of things. If it persists, I'd highly recommend going to the doctor. An exam and pap smear isn't usually too expensive.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Get insurance,get a job!!!!!! lazy!!!! "

Get a life.
    LovingSAHMommy

• It could be so many things. Has the pain gotten worse? Better? Is it isolated to one side? Pretty much everything I can think of that involves sharp pains in your pelvic region usually need some type of medical attention.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2011