Has you ever loud and clear heard someone call your name, yet no one was there?

In a group I'm in we're sharing unusual experiences. The number of women this has happened to was pretty amazing to me. I have had this happen a number of times where I hear my daughter or my husband call my name, but they are either not in the house or asleep or something. Note that this group is not at all populated by people who are into supernatural occurrences.

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hear my grandmother calling my name and waking me up in the middle of the night sometimes. She passed away 15 years ago. Also, I hear my Aunt call my name and she lives in another state.
    Anonymous

• umm i kinda am ive had that happen alot before 2
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have heard it a few times and I swear there was someone behind me! My mom gets the smell of PINK roses every once in a while sometimes it's even when she drives by a sewer or water plant that she gets this and she turns to the passenger seat with no one in the vehicle and says "hi grandma" She passed away 10 years ago. Her favorite thing was PINK roses!!! And no we are not the "supernatural" type of people either... lol
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I did 1 time...I didn't know the voice tho...so I'm not sure who or what it was.
    my dh has heard me calling him loud and clear to go upstairs...n i was upnorth at my grandma's funeral...weird I know.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 9:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2008