Really a motel party for my 7yr old step-son?

I cant believe that bio mom is having a motel party for my 7yr old ss birthday no pool or anything she posted on her facebook text her to find out the room # this is trashy just plain trashy what the heck is wrong with having to at her house?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• tootoobusy must be a trashy bio mom who would give her child a motel party, probably so she wouldnt get caught with any contraband...This is totally trashy...and suspicious too, I could see it if there was a pool
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• sounds like she doesn't want to clean up!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 5:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Sounds like a stupid idea to me... mrsary is probably right, she probably doesn't want the mess, but it's still a stupid idea, esp for a 7 yr old.. What happened to an old fashioned cake and ice cream party at home with a few family and friends?? lol. You should have one for him, make his favorite meal, and cake, etc, the next time you have him.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Wow, that seems kind of crazy. I can see getting a small ballroom for a big bash, or using the pool, but a motel room? Seems weird.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind the next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

``The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Is the hotel at the beach?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Maybe that's what he asked for?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 5:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Never heard of having a birthday party at a motel.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I did for my daughter and it was a lot of fun.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 5:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I guess I am just confused as to why you would want to have a party at a motel... Maybe we are missing something here...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2011