What do u think is up?

yesterday my 26 month old daughter visited me at work and she pooped on herself. but while i had the pleasure of cleaning it up i realized that there was blood in her stool. what do think the issue is. i don't want to think the worst because she doesn't go to daycare and she is always around family. so what do you think the reason for that is...

amazinbabymama9

Asked by amazinbabymama9 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If there is blood in her stool, she needs to see a doctor asap. That is not normal
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Are you sure it was blood? It would be very dark in color. If it was brighter red, it could be dye in what she is eating or drinking.

Oh, and it sounded like she hopped in a cab by herself the way you worded it. I had to read it again, LOL.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Sonds nasty, but how was her poop? Hard? Soft? Reason why I ask is because ds use to have problems when pooping and I use to freak out when I saw blood. Come to find out because his poop was so hard he would tear his self when using the bathroom.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• *sounds*
    babygirl0782

• yes, was it super hard?? may have strained..everyone has internal hemmorhoids to some extent b/c we all have internal veins...did she push very hard maybe?? if you can't figure out what happened I would have her checked out.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• thankl u but it was not hard and yes the blood was bright red but not a lot. after her bath i looked and saw no cuts or bruising. but i was thinking maybe she was constipated
    amazinbabymama9

Comment by amazinbabymama9 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2011