What did you forget or wish you had?

My husband and I just got home from shopping for more stuff for our first daughter who will be here in 8 weeks YAY totally excited!! Its so overwhelming because it seems like there is so much stuff you need for a baby but I think we have just about everything we need. Just wondering what little things you forgot to get before you bundle of joy arrived or wish you would have gotten instead of something or the stuff that you could have lived without! :) Thank you Ladies

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 6:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Waste: Diaper genie - trash can with a lid works just fine. more than a couple of newborn/0-3 outfits. All they wore were onsies and sleepers...even DD who was born in December. Shoes- really? why did I buy those? lol.

Must haves: bibs.- with out them we would have gone through 6 sleepers a day! burp cloths galore! We used cloth diapers, the thick Gerber ones! socks- they do in fact disappear...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i wish i would of gotten more socks in the beginning. they always seemed to "disappear"

I also wish I didn't get as many clothes as i did. she never had time to wear all of them =/
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i had my son when it was winter time, so i wish I got more mittens, socks, that's about it. I buy as I go along, b/c they will get bigger then I need bigger clothing, nipple is changing there are endless things to get!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Wish I had gotten less clothes for my daughter. Almost half the clothes she had never got used.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011