WHAT WOULD U DO???

I been with my DH for 7 years and we have 3 girls now that we find out we are going to have a boy a woman from his past have pop up. The bad thing is she is saying her son is my DH and she name him a Jr...

So am I wrong for walking out on him cause it's to much for me at this time I'm 9 months with 3 girls and now no name for my son. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• It's easier to deal with things together than alone. That's what marriage is all about. Not bashing, just saying. You can figure a name for your son. Just calm down and deal with issues with dh.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You can still name your son after your husband if you so choose. He's your baby. You can name him Pluto Cheez-Whiz on Rye if you like.

As far as walking about because your husband has a child y'all didn't know about, there would be a lot of factors that would have to go into it for me to make a decision like that. I've been with my husband for 17 years. You can't turn off love like a switch when they do something you don't like. (I'm not saying you are.) How old is this newly found son? Are y'all planning on having a paternity test done? I would do that asap before doing anything else!
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I think you need to talk with DH.. Did he even know about this said child? You do have 3 children (and one one the way) who I am sure love their daddy...IMO it was something from the past, you cant change but is it worth your future?
    stacy1124

Answer by stacy1124 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Is the child for sure his? Do a DNA test. Go ahead and name the child what ever you please. When I was pregnant I told my husbands friends wife what name I wanted if it was a boy. She delivered he baby before me and took the name. I still named my son the one I wanted. I dont care how many people have the same name. I loved it so I kept it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• WILL THE BABY SHE HAVE IS 2 THE SAME AGE AS MY BABY NOW
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i should not jump on it so fast but what can I say she pop up with a baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Has your hubby denied having an affair? Just because she says the baby is his doesn't mean it is. Some women go after married men. Some women do and say anything to break up marriages. You need to find out if he did have an affair, and if the kid is his. IDK how he reacted, you didn't say. And even IF he had an affair, that still does not prove the kid is his. Regardless, a DNA test needs to be done. Hell, even if the kid has features of your hubby, it needs to be done.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Oh hell no if that baby is 2 I would so leave him in a damn heart beat. That just means he carried on an affair and knew she was pregnant which could be a reason he ended the affair. Evenm if the baby want his I would still leave, he lied and cheated on you with a another woman,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• did your hubby admit to sleeping with her ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would demand a paternity test. If it comes back that he did father this child, then pick a name he completely despises and name your son that.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2011