Am I crazy? Or is there something to this? adult content

I know everyone is gonna hate me, but I feel like I'm losing my mind, and this isn't fully an "am I pregnant" question. I'm in a weird situation.
About 3 weeks before my last period, I started feeling queasy on and off, but not severely. My boobs got a lot bigger looking and heavier out of nowhere and veins started showing up all over my chest and boobs. My boobs usually get a tiny bit sore a week before my period, but I've never got veins on them, and they've never hurt so bad before. I didn't have the usual boating or cramps before I started, which happened early. I also only bled for 2 days. During this bleeding, my symptoms stuck around, and even increased. A few days after, I took a dollar tree pregnancy test that came out negative.
I was so relieved, but my symptoms haven't gone away after a month after the bleeding. I feel really nauseated on and off every day. I'm STARVING, smells bother me, and make me sick, I'm craving candy, my boobs look SO different, and they're still covered in veins, my lower back has started to feel cramped or stiff, I feel like I have a fever, but I'm hot, not chilled and w/o aches, I have to pee constantly, and I'm having just the weirdest feelings and slight pains below my belly button. I also have had very light cramps on and off starting after the bleeding, and I was so bloated it was miserable, mostly at night.
I thought I should take another test, but before I could, and an exact month later, I'm bleeding again. Once again, it isn't very heavy, and I don't have any worse of cramps than I've been having. Another weird thing I noticed was that both times, I'm only bleeding down one side of the tampon, and it's the same side each time. I am still having all these symptoms, and they still seem to be increasing, especially my sore boobs and nausea. I'm also still just as bloated, and my stomach feels just the slightest bit different to the touch.
I'm 17 so I'm still on my mom's health insurance. I can't afford to see a doctor on my own, and I can't tell her.
I don't know what's happening to my body. I feel pregnant, but I'm bleeding lightly but regularly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• can you drive? if so, I would head to your nearest medicaid clinic. They can give you a free test or set you up for OB care for free. Please go as soon as possible.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• It doesn't matter if you don't currently have medicaid, they can get it started.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Could it be possible pregnancy, or could there be another explanation?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• pregnancy or anemia are my two guesses. good luck sweetie. and you can go to planned parenthood to get a pregnancy test- but it's gunna be the same as the dollar store one. if i were you, I would take another test-- the line may be very light due to low HCG levels so look closely! I am pregnant and my pregnancy test didn't show up positive until 4 days after my missed period. good luck
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• do you have any other kids or are you trying to get pregnant?? i am just curious cause you say you can't tell your mom... i guess I just assume everyone on this website has kids or is TTC.
    tasha94952

Answer by tasha94952 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I don't have any kids, and I'm not trying. My boyfriend and I usually use a condom, but once in a great while, we have not.
    I'm also extremely tired, like sitting at a friend's practically nodding off.
    I feel dizzy and short of breath at times too.
    I was tested for anemia a few yeas ago due to weight loss and didn't have it. I was also tested for problems with my thyroid, but those were normal too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• maybe you should talk to your mom.. is there a reason why you can't talk to her?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• She is so intolerant every time she hears of or sees a pregnant teenager. She would kill me. I'll tell her if I find out I'm pregnant and have to, but I'd rather not disappoint her for no reason.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I just checked myself, and this bleeding has also been brown the whole time, with the tiniest bit of pink. :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2011