do all people believe that everyone has done drugs atleast once?

i was talking to some moms and they were talking about teen drugs and what they have tried i told them i have never done or tried any drugs my whole life. they all looked shocked like im a nerd or stupid. also they way they reacted is like im lying! i am sure i am not the only one that has never done drugs and doesnt plan to.

am i just a loser like they think?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 5:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No, you're not a loser. Nor do I think you are lying. I believe there are LOTS of people who have never done drugs.
    nAfrenzy

Answer by nAfrenzy at 5:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I agree with the first posted response 100%.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have never done drugs.. so you're not a loser. lol I get what you mean, I hear people saying they've been there, done that and talk as if its a thing you HAVE to have been through to know what is life is about. It's not true, I've been through A LOT, and I really do mean a lot, and none of these experiences involved drugs.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I know for a fact my mom has never done any drugs or smoked a cigarette. She'll have an occasional glass of wine, but it's usually half a glass if that. So it is true.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• honestly they are just being mean. not everyone has done drugs. no it's not that you are a nerd you are actually IMO more intelligent/self respecting for not giving into the peer pressure that so many people do. And yes in the past I too have tried a drug or two. Who cares what people think? Actually if it weren't for me getting pregnant with my first DD I probably would have sank into them worse.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• You are not a loser. My husband has never even tried a cigarette. No drugs, rarely has A, and I do mean A drink. It is just who he is. Me on the other hand...well..LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Not all moms think that way, only the ones that justified their own use as "everyone else is doing it".
    I never did drugs, never smoked, never drank. If that makes me a nerd, then I'm a nerd and dang proud.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i have never done drugs i don't believe in doing them i see no point
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Their idiots and don't listen to them. I've never done drugs and have never had the urge to try them. I've never smoked a cigarette either. I had enough 2nd hand smoke from my mom to last 2 lifetimes. I do drink but very rarely. I've gone years without drinking (even when I wasn't pregnant). I don't see a point in any of them but I'll have a beer every once in awhile.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I wish i could say that. but i have. I think it is wonderful that you havent. especialy when your a teen. It is easy to get lured in
    pen

Answer by pen at 6:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008