WHEN IS THE BEST TIME?

Okay, even with my issue that limits the chance of me getting pregnant, there is still that possibility that I can get prego without fertility drugs. I want to try and do this without the drugs. So because of my situation, I usually ovulate only like once every 3 to 4 months. I am not on BC...or any type of medication. So what steps should I take in order to be able to conceive, and when I'm ovulating, when is the best time to conceive?

blueydblond

Asked by blueydblond at 5:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• calculate when you should get your next peiod and count backwards 14 days. People say to do it the otherway around but that is false. you ovulate normally reguardless of the length of your cycle 14 before you would expect your next peiod. Even if you are irregular or dont ovulate that much it ould change so if you get a period i would try to use this method. If you dont think that would work than just have sex every other day to make sure you dont miss "O". Good luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 6:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• From what I can remember it was when you know you're ovulating, try a couple days before and throughout ovulation. For me it was fourteen days after my period when I started to ovulate. Some doctors say to have sex every day, others every other day.
    We tried for two years and did the fertility drugs, Clomid, for 3 months. I stopped them for two months and the month before we were going to do Invitro we got pregnant! Good luck to you! I know how stressful it can be, but I'm telling you the minute you stop stressing about it is the month you'll get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Read the book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. Take B6, when you do ovulate, make mucinex about a week bfore you ovulate and until you are through ovulating. But, I really recommend the book. It will give you so much information and insight to your situation.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008