Really Impressed:)

I got the resovle powder carpet cleaner that you pour on, lightly scrub then vacuum up. It works AMAZINGLY! I have had my carpets cleaned and used other carpet products and could not get these stains out. The resolve powder did the trick.

What products are you really impressed with? Any kind...does not need to be cleaning.

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 7:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Thanks for the tip! Oxy Carpet and furniture cleaner (I think that is the name) works great! And God knows with a 2 year old I need to use it A LOT! Lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• The product I am most impressed with has to be the Mr Clean magic erasers. I LOVE them!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I second the magic erasers and also the Oxy cleaner that you buy at the dollar store, in a spray bottle. I bought a bottle once, because I am broke, but the stuff works great! Also, baby wipes!! Can't clean enough with those!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i like lemon scented pine sol, i use it to clean all over the house- the smell is just so lovely and intoxicating. i also like the fact that it removes soap scum from the tub.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'm impressed with Arm and Hammer PowerGel with Oxyclean- It is AMAZING! Plus, everything smells sooooo good when it comes out of the dryer, and I don't even have to use dryer sheets!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2011