Preggo, sex, and marriage....ugh

My hubby and i before we got pregnant were good sexually. Thats all there is to it. Just great! so...come to find out im pregnant, and I have been sick. I take meds that KILL my already low libido. He tries to please me, but its just not the same to me, even though i KNOW hes trying and IM trying to enjoy it. He gets mad that I dont try, Im just not... into it. I love him, kiss him, and we HAVE had sex, im not THAT cruel, but he thinks that the rest of our life is going to be like this, despite what I tell him.

so he goes off saying, I dont think this marriage is going to work out. WTF? Am i not helping out his man-needs enough? Im so confused...any words?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Try to help him understand that marriage is about way more than sex. Now would be a really good time to start telling him about all the other things you really appreciate about him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My guess would be there is more to it than sex. It sounds like you need to have a heart to heart and get at the root of the problem.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yet another example of a couple who got married without really understanding what that means. I'm betting your husband thought that marriage would be one long blowjob, right? Too bad for everyone here, because guys like that are just itching to fall dick first into any whore who bats an eyelash and beckons with the fantasy of carefee sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2011