I have two children under the age of two an i found out im expecting a third an i dont know if i can keep him or her. Any advice??

LilHippie26

Asked by LilHippie26 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you don't think you can do it then don't. Don't let anyone talk you into something you don't want to do... whatever the reason. If you choose to terminate the pregnancy , that is your choice. If you choose adoption that is also up to you. It is a decision only you can make.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• If you feel you can't keep your baby then there are lots of people who would do anything to have a baby. But think through it really well because it is a decision you will have to live with forever. GL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Why weren't you taking precautions to not make another child?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Why can't you keep the baby?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I think it is something that you can only decide. Plenty of ladies have 3 kids under 3. I was one of them. They were planned and we were able to provide for them everything that they needed. If you can not provide for a third then I would start looking into adoption.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Only you can make this decision. How does your partner feel about it? Just know this, whatever you decide to do is your buisness. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. Good luck. I wish I could offer you more insightful advice.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Do you have any family support or someone who may be able to help? I am not sure as to why you cannot keep the baby. If it is financial reasons, maybe check your state resources for help. Cafemom has lots of support groups that may help from adoption to keeping your baby. Try and get all the information you can before making any decision. I cannot imagine what you are going through...."hugs"
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• What aspect specifically are you concerned about? There may be a way to work around it. If you are stressing out it just may be hard to see the answer. If you want we can try to help you but we are going to need to know *why* you feel you can't do this...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Get your tubes tied!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Thankx for all the advise.. some more then others lol but to answer a few of your questions of why i dont know if i can keep the baby i already have a 2 yr old an just had a baby six months ago i have the support of my husbands family but they live 3 hours away.We are sorta finacialy stable but the two we have are expensive. There is alot of what ifs an could be's. An we are not even sure of my due dat yet. So alot is still in the air Friend me if you'd like im new on here an could use some friends....Thank Yall
    LilHippie26

Comment by LilHippie26 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2011