When was the first time...

You realized that mommy's kisses couldn't make it all better. Getting close to father's day always makes me remember when my father died when I was four. No matter what she did, she couldn't bring him back. I think that's why I'm such a nut now. I think that that is one of the worst things to happen to a child, when they realize that mommy can't fix everything. I was just unlucky that I didn't get to enjoy a few more years of blissful trust and innocence.

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I was very young when I realized my selfish parents couldn't make anything better.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I was a third child...I think my mommy had stopped kissing boo-boo's by then, because I sure do not have any memory of that happening. I sort of wish I did though.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2011