If right now you could have anything you have ever wanted right now no limitations, the only limitation would be your imagination what would you want and how would it change your life?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• to own the house that i been wanting forever and just came onto the market and to get all the debt paid off and to have my husband work less and make more
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would want to have the use of my legs and arm back along with the rest of my health to be restored to 100 percent. It would allow me to be the mom that my kids' deserve. I would be able to run and play with them. I would also be able to return to work and not have to collect disability.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would definitely want to be healthy and not have sarcoidosis, that way I could be relatively sure that my son would not get it either. I wouldn't wish this disease on anyone!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• DH to be offered a job that pays no less than 30,000 a year. We would be less stressed and living comfortably.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• a billion dollars tax free! then i could go to school w/out racking up debt, our kids would have everything they need, we'd all have insurance, 2 cars w/ power locks & windows, and no more worries about how we're going to pay this or that bill or worry about any emergencies that may come up.

i was gonna say an extra $400 a month (which would make our life easier but far from perfect), but hell...no limitations right!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• humm thats a hard one I will have to think about it and get back to you
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would retire and have no debt.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011