Whats the most absent minded thing you done lately?

i decided to make chicken nuggets for supper, preheated the oven and when it beeped i tried to put the pan of nuggets into the fridge... yeah thats gonna work, good thing i caught myself otherwise i would of been freaking out if i couldnt find the nuggets in the oven later on

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was in the kitchen earlier planning to make chocolate milk for the girls, and I accidentally poured the milk into their tray of chicken tenders.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I put the gallon of milk in the cupboard. Thank goodness the boys starting laughing or I wouldn't have even been aware of it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I filled up my gas tank put the hose back in the pump and got in the car and drove off. I left the cap hanging and the door to the gas tank open.
    Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i hope you at least paid the gas Jaxs23 lol
    gothmama91

Comment by gothmama91 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Lol...once I was making mac&chz and for some reason I poured the chz mix into the pot of elbows & water I was omg what was I thinking...lol had to start over of course...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• After a very long day with my kiddos I was SO looking forward to a nice hot bath. So I go in the bathroom and start my water and walked off to do a few things while the tub filled (as I always do). when I came back I discovered that I never plugged up the drain, so ALL the hot water was gone and I was left with an empty tub and nothiing but cold water :/ by the time the hot water built back up again I wasnt in the mood so I settled for a quick shower instead. Total bummer!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• @ gothmama91. Yes I did pay for the gas lol . but when I realized what i did felt real stupid but now i can laugh at it

Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2011