I'm 19 weeks and walking around a mall makes me have so much pressure...

Is this normal so early on? I've been wanting to start walking more often anyway. Will walking help or make it worse? I know if I did I'd have to work up to it because my husband and I walked around a park for 30 minutes and that was hard enough. Walking around the mall made me have so much pressure down there ugh. It sucks :( This is my 2nd and I don't remember this until the end....

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem around that time and I'm also on my second pregnancy. With my daughter I could all the time and feel fine but with this one it seems more difficult especially now that I am 35 weeks. I would say that if you do start walking everyday take it slow, like 10 minutes here and there and take breaks if you are gonna be walking longer such as when grocery shopping. Thats what I do and it seems to help.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would check with your OB. I always err on the side of caution cause my dtr came at 29 weeks
    Danyellimom

Answer by Danyellimom at 9:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2011