One shady MAN

SO my fiance has been really secrative allways has but resently he switched laptops with my daughter she has a toshiba he has a Acer he cleaned hers and put his data in but his Acer some thing he didnt mentioned needed a new battery it works but will not hold charge if not plugged so instead of giving her adm access he made her a guest acc so i took it to a computer store but i held when they said the Battery is $150 so im saving for it today he asked where the laptop is i said i let it at the computer store and he panic saying he needed serial number and i said wait ill get it back he said that shady i dont know whats shady about that its not geting cleaned and its a even trade that was fare for my daughter .WHats your thoughts

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• First of all you need to tell him to give your daughter back her computer and he can keep his piece of sh*t! If he is hiding something on his computer then there's another reason to get rid of him and his shay-ass-ness. LOl.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would definitely dig deeper it to it. Find whats on there!
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He's cheating.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He took your daughter's Toshiba and gave her an Acer that needed repaired? My thought is he's selfish
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• its a bad sign, treating your daughter that way, and you. He has something on that computer that he dont want you to see.find out about. Now he doesnt wanna talk to you about it seems even worse. Secrets like that in a relationship are poison, I would leave him.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• ...........oOok... i think i understand.... and he should have cleared everything and put it on the other one in the first place
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 8:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• so its not his daughter I am guessing. I would switch he computers back, simple as that. Why switched it in the first place?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Bull shit i think he has hidden pictures of girls or something in there and he thinks im taking it get analyzed WHy did he freak out its not his NO MORE and a toshiba is way better than a ACER any dam day my daughter got screwed over really dirty trade if you ask me especially since it was messed up .ID get it analyzed now .but no clue as to there fees but im gonna dig now i know he is scared he refuses to talk to me he is soooo pissed off
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He's cheating.bcauseimthemom Answer by bcauseimthemom He is so good at hiding it and if he is it wouldnt be worth her wild LMAO
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• yup good ADVICE LADYS its done im sick of it he can have his piece of shit back and he can leave im done
    hush84

Comment by hush84 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011