I am looking for a product to sell on my mom blog that would require me to become a consultant such as AVON, Pampered Chef, etc, but it HAS to come with a website option. Any ideas?

BlogWithMom

Asked by BlogWithMom at 9:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• I think a lot of direct sales come with websites now. If you want something free, try Barefoot Books.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• scentsy is good as long as your not in utah or idaho.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Pampered Chef does not allow you to advertise online beyond Social Networking (meaning, you could not link your Pampered Chef website to your blog).
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 10:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Scent Sations would be a great option. If you would like more info send me a message
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I am with the Stayin Home & Lovin It team, partenered with Melaleuca. My team offers a free website for marketing plus other great tools. Blogging is a great way to meet new people and grow a business...would love to chat!

Linda
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 10:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/lradant

Just a peek of what we offer to team members for free! Would fit into a Mom blog very well!
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 10:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Why not develop your own unique product?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• How about Tastefully Simple? I am a Team Mentor with TS and I get lots of online orders!! You don't have to do parties if you don't want too....you just have to do $400 per quarter to stay active....that's only 3 mints so very doable. Especially because it's food and once the customer eats it, they reorder. I would love to help if you are interested.

Cara Hayden
    Www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chayden1
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 7:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• How about La Bella Baskets?

I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Care
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Make sure to read the policies and procedures of any company you are considering. I have a business with Arbonne and love every second of it. I do have a web site - www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com Arbonne is an unbelievable business that is growing incredibly. Please feel free to pm me and we can see if this would be a good fit for you. Best wishes!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2011