Does anybody watch the Next Food Network Star?

During the last episode did anyone else notice that Whitney was not in the pizza challenge? or is it possible I just missed it.

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I watch that show. I think Whitney was in on the pizza challenge, but I don't think they gave her much screen time for it. I was glad that Juba left, as he just did not have the camera/speaking ability. I am very interested in seeing who will win, there are quite a few good ones on the show this year. (yes, I do have my favorites).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I agree about Juba, he seemed nice and I guess his food was very good, but he just didn't have it in front of the camera. This is one of my must see tv show to watch every summer.

cherylw993

Comment by cherylw993 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I love it! Yeah, they probably didn't really give her much camera time since there is so many other contestants & so little time. Did Vic Vegas do Chopped before? He looks soooo familiar!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2011