What is your SO's most annoying habit?

My SO burps allll the time. And he has to make it as loud as he can. Let's hear yours!

a.emily

Asked by a.emily at 9:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Everything is LOUD. He talks loud, the television is LOUD, He plays LOUD......
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• o boy meooma, i have a loud hubby too. i think he must be hard of hearing or something. but amazingly that is not my #1 gripe. he interrupts me and it drives me nuts.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• When he watches tv he totally zones out. We'll be talking and all of the sudden his attention drifts to the tv and all is lost. It drives me crazy especially if we are getting ready to leave, it'll take him like 15 minutes just to put his shoes on if the tv is on. So I have to turn it off when I say its time to leave so we can actually make it out on time.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• he reads everything to me..
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• my ghubby is loud and crazy.literally crazy
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He doesn't cut his toenails for weeks! It is SOO gross and, even though I don't believe that sex should be used as a bribe or bargaining tool, I REFUSE to be intimate with him unless his toenails are a normal length! The rest of his hygiene is perfect...just this one thing he forgets..gross!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• He will make his plate of food and then eat right at the counter, pretty much over the rest of the food. Drives me crazy. Just sit at the table!!! I recently noticed his dad does it too though.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 11:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• porn and cheating
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• When asked what shenanigans he'd like to get up to in the old boudoir, he shrugs and says "I dunno."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2011