Frustrated-just venting

DH played golf all day while I sat at home. He came home at 2, I mentioned I would like to go out. He sat on the couch, turned on the tv for a couple of hours. I said again I would like to go out. He wanted sex. After I said I want to go do something. He gets on the computer. I told him I want to do something, I have a headache from sitting at home all day. He told me to go take a nap. It is now 7:00. I can't just up and go without him. He has the money. Besides, there is nothing to do in this damn town. Sorry, just venting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Girl, I really understand you and your dilemma. My DH is the same way. Do you have a girlfriend or family member you can go out with instead of him??

Mine is a similar situation. Mine sat on the couch all day looking at tv. I got a confirmation phone call to meet up with an old friend of his & to surprise my DH with a pre-father's day get together. So when I asked about going out to get ice cream with the kids, he didn't want to go. I asked three more times before having to tell him why we were going to this particular place for ice cream and he still doesn't want to go. So I have to call the guy back and apologize. The kids finished dinner, played in the tub and we're reading books before bed when DH tells me to get them dressed to go out. RU serious?? They're about to go to bed and now you change your mind. Haven't spoke to him since and that was over 4 hours ago. Good luck.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I hope you didn't give him any sex!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You have no access to money for yourself? That's a problem. It's really okay to not have to do everything with your so/hubs. You can go out by yourself: window shop, visit family and friends, shop, see a movie..whatever you want. You don't have to 'wait' for him to fulfill this need for you. End of my opinion and answer.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• You can always go for a walk.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• No, I have access to money and I have a job. I had to pay for some stuff though and now I have no money until I get paid again. He just got paid so he has money. I don't feel like I could ask him for money since I have a job.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2011