What do you do to relieve stress?

i take and anxiety pill ans a depression bill for the last 5 months and i never had to use them before. i am looking for a good home exercise. any ideas would be great.god bless

angeleyz375

Asked by angeleyz375 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i use to use sex to relieve my stress...But now thats im not allowed to have sex, I go to my room and have quiet time
    brookenbrodyn

Answer by brookenbrodyn at 10:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I find answering questions on Answers relieves a lot of stress.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I eat, but that turns one problem into another if you know what I mean!
    Lately I have been stretching. Just getting down on the floor, feeling myself breathe, still thinking about what's stressing me, but going through every limb and muscle that I can and stretching them out slowly. I guess kinda like yoga, but I just stretch how I want, no actual yoga poses lol
    Screaming is good, just scream it out in your garage or something! lol GL!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i sit in my car and blast the radio it makes me feel so much better just a few songs and im ok or i take a pellow and scream as loud as i can it feels so nice just dont do it after the kids go to bed or its not a fun night
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 10:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Yoga,finding time for myself,go for walk at the beach,journal,talk therapy, go for a ride in the car and crank up your favorite song and sing on the top of my lungs(just make sure the kids aren't in the car),and sometimes I just need a good cry and I feel better.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• acid
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 10:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• exercise is a big help. kickboxing
    spidermonkey090

Answer by spidermonkey090 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• i was on anxiety and depression pills for a long time. i found yoga and pilates a good way to relieve stress, if i wasnt in the mood for that i just did cardio.. i like boxing so i hit the bag...
    mikailas_mom

Answer by mikailas_mom at 1:34 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• walking,Leslie Sansone makes exercise videos that only have you walking and some are as quick as 30 minutes.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2011