So DH isn't coming home tonight... He just informed me.

I haven't heard from him all day long... Don't have any idea what he was doing. We were suppose to meet at home at 7pm. He never showed. He just sent me a text and said he will be home in the morning.

I said Do what you gotta do. And I am thinking about going to my mom's. This is stupid and I know why he is doing it. I went to my mom's house on Thursday and I hit a deer and wasn't able to come home that night and he is being pissy about it. Well there was a lot of damage to my car. He can't say the same.

So tired of stupid shit. I don't know what to do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Is he 12?
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• well...where is he? I would be wondering where he is staying and who he is with??
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 10:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I would text him and tell him if he didn't get his ass home I wouldn't be there in the morning and then go to my moms if he didn't get home where he belongs...with his wife.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Geez, it wasn't your fault u hit a deer! I'm sorry.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• My instinct says he is cheating
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I'd ignore his immature behavior if that's what he is pissed over. The big baby.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I agree with zoomomto3. Thats exactly what I would do
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't answer any more of hit txts or calls. If he wants to talk to you and work through it, then he can come home! I would just go about your business!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• How are YOU being too weird about this? He's the one not coming home! I'd go to his uncles house. I'm not opposed to making a scene. He wants to act like an ass, I'll help him along, and make it public.
    It's kinda a joke here, that there was a guy caught cheating and came home to his TA-50 on fire on the front lawn. IDK, could be a true story. I think hubby may be just a tiny bit worried if he pushes things far enough (not cheating, he doesn't do that), that HE may come home to some of his gear on fire on the front lawn. Wouldn't be military shit though, THAT we would have to pay for. But, you get the idea. If he's in the total wrong, he knows, I will get him. Your hubby is very much acting like a child. I'd pack him a bag, and take it to his uncles house.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• From even a mans point of view... I just told my husband about your situation and his response was HE IS NOT AT HIS UNCLES, not alone anyway. He says he is up to no good. He thinks there is much more to your husbands story then he is telling.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011