Have you had a typo that caused this much trouble? i feel soo bad adult content

a friend of mine husband is having some health issues. he had test done earlier this week and i had asked the friend to let me know how things went. i got busy and spaced it off and didnt ask sooner. she never got a hold of me, i assume its because she has 3 kids 7,5,3, works full time and dealing with her husband's health issues. well i texted her tonight asking how things were going...exact message" how are things going? who is your husband doing? im sorry you are going thru all this crap right now." i meant to say how NOT who. i dont save my sent text so wondered why she didnt respond. i waited couple hours and texed him how things were going. he said not good my wife found about the affair i was having with our room mate(side note i knew NOTHING about that) i asked how she found out he said some texted her a bit ago asking who he was doing. and she kicked the room mate out and is really pissed. i feel bad that my typo caused that much problems for her/them. i guess i need to stop relying on auto-correct.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• bahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! OMG!! that is the funniest thing i've EVER heard. i'm glad you accidently caught his cheating ass!
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Omg, that is funny! At least u helped her out.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Seriously!? Does he have a history of cheating on her, cause I would have thought that it was just a typo. How funny!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• haha!!! That's good though that she found out about his cheating ass! I wouldn't feel bad at all!
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• OMG.. i'm sorry this happened to your friend & i'm sorry you made a Typo but, it isn't your fault! That is Crazy & Funny! LOL- (sorry!)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• I think your typo did your friend some a favor.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• yes he has a history of cheating and she just now texted me saying she had suspensions of those 2. and i made sure to point out what i had meant to ask. at least she isnt mad at me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Serves him right!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Oh my. I'm sorry she is going through this, and I'm sorry that you "had to tell her", but I'm actually busting a gut here. It sounds like some of the texts I have sent. I have swipe and sometimes it tends to put in whatever word it thinks it should be.. Good luck to your friend.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2011

• Wow! I would feel bad too, but at the same time... i dunno how to put it. You might have saved her from a life with a guy that cheats? Does that make any sense?
    beckymom18

Answer by beckymom18 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2011